Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Files were not obtained from device error? Bridge 9.1.0.338 iMac

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sahil,

I have the same problem. Three crashes while loading 50 images from SD card which is in the iMac SD card slot. No USB devices connected at all. Bridge version is 9.1.0.338.

BR,

Petri

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petri,

Sorry to hear about this, let's make it right.

Do you have a secondary SD card to test? As it might be related to an issue with the SD card.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a secondary card but it is empty. I will test the other card also. The card has been formatted in camera (Nikon D7100).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How large is the card? And can you copy files in the Finder? That's what I do, I don't even bother with the Photo Downloader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The card is 64 GB. I could use the Finder but the rename feature in the Bridge makes it simpler (if it would work).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah we have seen issues with larger memory cards. I would say copy in the Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines