• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search non-indexed files by default

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you use the default "Bridge Search" mode from the search box in the upper-right corner of Bridge, it doesn't include non-indexed files by default. For me, that means that Bridge usually finds no file matches in the folders I'm searching in, because they're not indexed. (Usually network folders.)

Could you please allow us to change the default behavior of Bridge Search mode to include non-indexed files by default?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed, this for sure needs to be an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed!

For my part, I'd love to customize the default search on other fields than the default ones.

Make sure to post your suggestion on the https://feedback.photoshop.com site, and explain your workflow, and how the current situation impedes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is called QuickSearch and no, it can't be customized. Use the regular Find option instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit > Find > Include Non-Indexed Files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines