• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should we uininstall Adobe Bridge CS6 if we want to install Adobe Bridge CC?

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question says it all. 🙂

Actually besides the answer to that I wouldn't mind if someone sent me a link to see the difference between the 2 as well.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Hi Pintree3,

If you are a paid user you can have both the version of Bridge.You can see the options in Adobe creative cloud desktop application to install other version of Bridge.

For the last part of your question to see the difference between the two listed version of Bridge please refer these links

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en/bridge/cs6/bridge_reference.pdf​  (Gives info about what is available in Bridge CS6)

New features summary for the 2018 release of Bridge CC  (Gives the info about what

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pintree3,

If you are a paid user you can have both the version of Bridge.You can see the options in Adobe creative cloud desktop application to install other version of Bridge.

For the last part of your question to see the difference between the two listed version of Bridge please refer these links

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en/bridge/cs6/bridge_reference.pdf​  (Gives info about what is available in Bridge CS6)

New features summary for the 2018 release of Bridge CC  (Gives the info about what are the new features in Bridge CC 2018)

Please let us know if you needed more info on this.

Thanks

Bridge Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Avinash 🙂

The 2nd link was most helpful. It does show a couple of features (of CC) which are interesting but not enough for me to want to install it.

As to you saying "you can have both the version". Why would one want to do that? Can't the CC version do what the CS6 version do anyhow, with extra features?

In all honesty minus some interesting new features within the whole suite (Photoshop, RAW, etc.) I still can't see a purpose of getting CC seeing that I use it only at home hence being able to access it from anywhere serves no purpose to me since "Anywhere" would still be the one same place--my home.

Thanks again.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines