Star Rating not working

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

Adobe Bridge CC 2017 running on Win10

I have been reviewing images and the Star Rating shortcuts have stopped working (ctr+1 thru ctrl+5). The labels still work (ctr+6 thru ctrl+9). I can place a start rating on an image from the menu bar, but that is a pain in the butt when reviewing hundreds of images. The ctrl+1 shortcut was working up until a week or so ago. Any ideas on whats wrong? There may have been a "fat finger" along the way but I sure could not e4xpand on that.

Is there a simple way to get this working again?

Thank you

John Munro

Hi Labjohn,

You can try purging the cache by doing the following:

• Choose Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Bridge > Preferences (Mac OS).
  • Select the Cache panel.
  • Click Purge Cache.

Regards,

Sahil

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me. This problem is not solved. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and tried all of the suggestions on this page. None of it has made a difference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

I just updated to the latest Bridge CC2020 10.10.163 and the Star Rating stopped working for me.

Come to find out, it was working on all images except the last shot on the SD card. (I always view my images from the newest to oldest.)  Anyway, as I was reading the replies above, I right-clicked on the image thumbnail, went to the fly-out menu, and sure enough that image was locked. I'm not sure how that happened (unless somehow it was locked on my camera) but when I selected "Unlock" on that fly-out, all was well. Ratings worked via mouse or keyboard shortcut.

I hope that helps someone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines