• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terrible Preview Output in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone, I've been having this problem with Adobe Bridge for a while, but i'm getting very terrible, muddy previews (As seen in the video below)

This seems to be for videos with Alpha channels. I did notice Media Encoder has the same issues with displaying videos with alpha channel during my renders. However, when i view the end product in windows media or VLC its fine.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue of muddy/terrible looking previews? 

Thanks so much!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tyler,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please let us know the version of Bridge you're working with?

Could you try enabling Use Software Rendering located in Bridges preferences and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the most recent version of 2020 (just updated today). When i use software rendering, everything becomes a still image and just opens in a different program when i click on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a dual GPU laptop mby chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem (with the same kind of files).

Tired with he latest version of Bridge (2021), but that problem happened also with older version (2020 and 2019 tested).
No dual GPU, just a single 2080Ti.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines