• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install "Custom metadata Panel for Adobe Bridge" Extension

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My creative cloud App shows "Custom metadata Panel for Adobe Bridge" Extension as acquired but from Adobe bridge, i can't see or add it to my Adobe Bridge.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the Custom Metadata panel is not getting installed in Adobe Bridge, could you please make sure that the Creative Cloud Desktop app is running on the computer and you're signed into it using your Adobe credentials?

Alternatively, you may download and install the panel manually. Please check this link to know the steps: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud/install-instructions.103752.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Thanks a lot for responding to my issue. Yes, I was signed into Creative Cloud Desktop app and was open. It even shows that "Custom metadata Panel for Adobe Bridge" Extension as acquired but still it doesn't show up in my Adobe Bridge. When I downloaded the extension and install it using Anastasiy extension manager, I get error message "license is damanged". Please guide how to proceed forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about the License is damaged error, did you download and save the extension locally? It seems to be installing without any error at my end. Please see below:
custom.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. My other colleagues are able to install the plugin but I am having issues. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share a full screenshot of the error you're getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, please give your OS, its version, the bridge version you have, if you restarted, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines