• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

knoll light factory not compatible

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having a problem with knoll light factory working in AE?
Running the newest version of AE and on Mac with ventura 13.2

I have uninstalled and reinstalled AE in different versions, I have used the get info and changed to open on rosetta which made my composition blank or sometimes black. I uninstalled and reinstalled red giant. Nothing seems to work.
I also have an issue with using the video co-pilot plugin VR Orb. It makes my composition black and then crashes AE.

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting the Knoll Light factory is incompatible message- though I really can not find any remains of this app anywhere on my computer- I have no clue where it's hiding. Really annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found where that plug-in is hiding - it's buried deep - was a really annoying issue. If your'e on a Mac - go to:

Mac HD - Library - Application Support - Adobe - Common - Plug-ins - 7.0 - MediaCore - RedGiant VFX - "Knoll Light Factory 64.plugin". Trash that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for finding this pesky file.  It was the one remaining unsupported plugin hiding away on my macbook.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines