Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Crash (Windows) (8354835)

May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues with Lightroom crashing upon launch. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but I still have the same problem. This has happened for several months, and I have sent several crash reports, and the issue has still not been solved. Can someone please advise and help with a fix for this issue? 

Thanks.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Thank you for your report. I've located the Crash Report you've filed and logged a bug for it with the team. Please refer to this thread for future updates to this issue.

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The October 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your report. I've located the Crash Report you've filed and logged a bug for it with the team. Please refer to this thread for future updates to this issue.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The October 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate