• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicamera doesn't stop!

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In version 23, any type of Multi camera, after starting playback, Premiere "bugs" with the video running. After a few seconds it "unlocks" and applies all commands received in that time.
Even though it's only 2 cameras, with 1/8 resolution without any kind of effect.
In version 22 it worked perfectly with 4 cameras working in 1/1 resolution.

Thanks to Adobe now I can't open the project in version 22.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific by what you mean by "bugs"? Also, on the first pass of multicam when you're making the cuts in the timeline, the cuts don't appear until you stop playback or you run out of video. Is this what is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug have more than 10 years. The playhead won't stop and sometimes until finish all the running time in the timeline. They have never fix this well known bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's like the program stops responding, but the video and audio keep playing.
the cuts don't happen. I know what you are referring to but this is not the case. The program stops responding and when it responds again it does the commands at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe... I have not been around for 10 years to know, but in version 22.0 works fine. with version 23.2 which is the newest one is very much messed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are versions that works good, the bug is rarely happen, this lattest is the worst one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here! In 23.2 Multicam is just not useable. Period. And this problem has been around for years now.

"Funfact": it´s only on windows, not with a mac. I had the opportunity to test it with a new mbp M2 - same project, clips from an external ssd. No timeline, that wouldn´t stop playing until the end of it (and that can take some time....) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here on version 23.2. This doesn't happen for me on version 23.1 and this is the second time I've rolled back. I thought the latest Nvidia Studio drivers might help but the issue persists.

What happens is during multicam playback when you press stop it keeps going for a few seconds until eventually stopping.

Votes

Translate

Translate