• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes to Monthly Billing

Contributor ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten several emails saying I need to change my sites to monthly billing plans if they are on annual billing. I am billed monthly so why do I keep getting these emails and do I have to do anything?

How can I tell how much I'm going to be paying for these sites from now on?  I really hope they are not going up as adobe is charging too much for their programs which aren't even supported anymore. I'm working as fast as I can to RE-DO my sites since adobe decided get rid of muse but need more time to do so.

As usual, I get the email from adobe business catalyst that doesn't make any sense so i need some clarification.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Indeed, your two sites are billing monthly for hosting, but the SSL overage is billed yearly and hence the emails. Along with the hosting invoices the overages will also be converted to monthly billing. There should be no price increase with this conversion.

Cristinel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines