• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaints

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to raise a complaint, can not find a email address. Ive opened up a case but they are not responding and when i try to chase it up via the case i just get palmed off "we will contact you" but no one ever does

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you let us know what you are trying to do, are you looking for an email address in the CRM or your email program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, I've sent you a PM about this, let's continue the conversation offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint and I also can't find a way to officially do it!

I contacted the customer service (Siddharth) to ask about the tools Adobe is offering to make interactive video. The person on the other side had NO IDEA about it, took one hour of my time asking for one minute, offered me as a solution to make VIDEOS IN ILLUSTRATOR, and after I asked her how does she propose me to export those videos she simply CLOSED THE CHAT! Adobe, this is not the first time when an employee is closing the chat or takes 10 minutes to answer to a simple "how do you do". 8 times out of 10 I get this UNPROFESSIONAL service!! Who do you hire? 16 old kids for 50 cents per hour or really experts who can provide a normal service? We are paying SO MUCH for your products, how about respecting your clients????!!!

Where can I officially register a complaint, receive a number, and eventually an answer to it??!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - I have just been ripped off by Adobe and I cant get an email address of any one to contact with my records. Maybe I should try to contact them through twitter.... Adobe - shame on you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - Can you please provide an email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janette,

Please contact us with your question via our Contact Us form which you can find via this link:

Adobe Business Catalyst - Contact

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines