• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increased Security on Business Catalyst

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We received the email to change the pass word every 90 days. We advised our clients to do this but our clients are having a issue to comply. They are getting a question to enter their birth date, when they enter their birth date they get an error message stating "Invade date format for date of birth." Can someone please help us. I understand that EOL for Business Catalyst is coming up and support is zero but this is something that Adobe has asked our clients to do so it appears that there is a glitch.  Please help us.

Lisa Rayl - Simple Business Solutions, Inc.  lisa@simplefirst.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

I will get it checked. Please allow me sometime. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

I tested it and it seems to be working fine. Here is a screenshot showing the date format.

download (5).png

Also, I see you had  a discussion with one of our tech representative yesterday. Could you please repond to that ticket and let us help you. 

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don’t see the screen shot the proper entry for the date of birth.

Lisa Rayl
Simple Business Solutions, Inc.
lisa@simplefirst.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I clicked on Re: Increased Security on Business Catalyst and found it. I screenshot that and sent it to my client and asked her to please try again.

I don’t know if this is resolved but I will certainly let you know when I hear from our client.

Thank you

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would it be safe to say on the date of birth date format should be 7/19/1986 and NOT 07/19/1986? So no zero in front of a single digit date?

Please confirm.

Thank you

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. But Ideally, you should get a calender to select the dat of birth, and system will pick it in corrcet format automatically. 

Let me know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so you are saying that when asked to enter your birthdate, a calendar opens within the system and you would click the appropriate dates for month, day and year.

Do I understand that correctly?

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Here is a screenshot of the field and calendar.

download (7).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines