• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrate Dreamweaver 2015 with BC

Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2015 Aug 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to get to be able to use DW with BC like they had before the update to DW 2015. There is a page (Connect to your site using Dreamweaver) to walk you through connecting but it doesn't work for me. It keeps saying it can't even though I have made sure the settings are correct. I went through it probably 8 or 9 times. Even removing the http but it still won't connect. Any thoughts? I know I asked a similar question but was wondering if anyone got this to work this way or if there is a third party plug in? thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you still getting this issue? if yes, Please let me know the exact error message that you get in Dw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I am it just says can't connect like I am doing so,meting wrong. Will try again and get the exact message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines