• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New plans and pricing for BC starting with May 2017.

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Starting with end of May 2017 we are moving towards a 4 plan structure, with a reinforced upper plan that will contain 3 new major features, as well as a new pricing scheme to match these new elements. The main features in the plans will be the following:

What

We have the full details available on our Blog here: Updates to the Business Catalyst plans and pricing

Let us know if you have any feedback or comments as we are planning for this move.

Magda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the extensive feedback received from our partners I can now confirm that our new Gold plan will also include Module_data. Also, we can now announce that the pricing for the SSL overage will be of $80 on plans that do not come with SSL included by default. We appreciate your feedback on this, and hope that together we can build a better, stronger Business Catalyst in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Magda for listening and responding. Very much appreciated.

It's a shame it all had to happen in a public forum and didn't come from your initial Partner consultations, but I for one am happier with this all the same.

Hopefully we can see some solid updates and fixes rolled out in the near future.

Again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know when the ability to sign up for the SSL overage will be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC should really change the wording on the page to "CUSTOM" SSL certificates and not "SSL enabled". You still can use the wildcard SSL certificate worldsecuresystems.com on all plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Still think it will be important to list and state about your first release of SSL soon in terms of what it has and what limitations are there.

I believe the limitations for example are quite important factors for people looking to purchase it or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get more information on how we can implement an SSL certificate without changing our whole plan. We know the digicert one exists. We need one for our regular domain, but thus far, I've not been able to figure out how to add this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer to my own question. I think(?) I'd read the BC blog, but I had to keep expanding the comments. June 12th. Got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines