• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Next communication with partners?

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was discussion a little while back of a possible town hall mtg this month.  Is that happening? 

The last meaningful communication with partners was a few months ago, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested in hearing what to expect from your team in the first quarter (we're already a third of the way through) of 2016. 

TOPICS
Partner advisory board

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I echo and agree with Devon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Devon,

We were planning on having a meeting this week, but then had to cancel due to reasons outside the BC team. We will be holding a meeting within the next few weeks I hope. I will give you guys a couple of weeks notice.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Magda,

It's been 4 weeks with no notice given yet.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just copying this from your post describing the purpose of the PAB from earlier this year:

What is asked of a PAB member?

The members of our Partner Advisory board are our window into the community. As such, we ask you guys to faithfully and accurately represent the needs and wants of the community, and to act as intermediaries between us and larger groups of partners. To summarize, our members' objectives are:

•  to provide feedback and focus partner recommendations on important issues

•  to be the customer point of contact on development projects

•  to beta test and implement new features, working with the engineering team to provide incremental improvements

•  to advise the BC team on local business conditions that might hinder or help strategic development in the region

•  to act as our main supporters to the outside partner community, and share the team's vision with a larger group of partners

•  to contribute on both the PAB as well as on the public forums, and act as community champions in their local regions

Note the last three.

We can't do those, if this isn't a two way conversation.  Currently, it's not even a one way conversation.  We're just as in the dark as the "outside partner community", and judging by the way you're getting LIT UP (on a public blog btw) in response to the pricing change, it looks like you could use a little understanding.

Maybe you're not going to ask us our opinion on topics like that, but we can't support the BC team if there is no conversation going.  All we can do right now is try and read between the lines - and the image from the outside looking in is that BC is in decline, and possibly at risk of going away.  You've made no assertive statements to the contrary.  That says something too.

I can't remember a point in the past 7 years where partner/BC team communication has been so dormant.  Back in the day even if we didn't all have an ear, we at least had Jason and Brent in there having an ongoing conversation.

Can we change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get a response to this please???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic - thanks again for the detailed and prompt response BC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe we should just keep asking???

Magda does the PAB have a role still? If so what is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long silence but there are some internal discussions and decisions that I am waiting on in order to be able to have a PAB meeting. Scheduling one now would only be counterproductive as I would not be able to share anything.

I would only have to postpone again until I have something 100% final that we can talk and implement together.

We are pretty much on schedule with the releases and are working based on the presentation we had at MAX on the dev front.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While I'm sure this makes us all a bit nervous, I appreciate the response Magda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I for one can be a pain in the arse because of my love and dreams of the platform.. But communication is just the worst from the BC team, it is one of the weakest points in the team

The things you ponder, consider and think of - All negative thrive because of the lack of information and communication

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines