• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save 50% when you upgrade your Creative Cloud web hosting, don't work for me

Enthusiast ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this e-mail: Save 50% when you upgrade your Creative Cloud web hosting.

I would like to upgrade my homepages, but I cannot come through with my  login,  when I use this login to redeem: http://businesscatalyst.com/promo/creative-cloud

But when I am on my own admin pages, and use the same login as I used above I can come through. What is wrong??

It is something wrong with this link: https://ava.worldsecuresystems.com/Admin/Index.aspx?OURL=businesscatalyst.com&to=

Please help me, as I want Creative Cloud site to the next level as soon as possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure exactly what is the issue but I suspect it's a browser problem..

I've personally tried this link: https://ava.worldsecuresystems.com/Admin/Index.aspx?OURL=businesscatal yst.com&to= and I was able to login just fine...

Note though that regardless of the login path you use (login path mentioned on the campaign page/each site's direct login), as long as you follow the instructions, don't forget to insert the promo code and your site qualifies for this special offer, you will be able to redeem this special discount.

Please let me know if you encoutner any issues in the upgrade process and I'll be happy to investigate that further for you.

Kind regards,

Diana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear diana!

I have tried the link you gave me, - but it does not work for me? It would not accept my login?

But when I am in all my sites as adminstrator, the login is OK.

I changed my e-mail adress and login when adobe was hacked. And everyting in my Creative Cloud works great.

So there must be something with Adobe Business Catalyst since I changed my e-mail adress and login , - because they keep sending emails on my old address. I have wrote to them about it, - but they have not change it yet.

So what shall I do?

Please help me, as I want Creative Cloud site to the next level as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am waiting !

I look forward to hearing from you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I believe this question was already answered via ticket #57102 - please see my response to that ticket for further details regarding the needed steps.

What I was trying to explain in my previous reply is that you can upgrade any Creative Cloud site directly through each site's admin area, not necessarily through the link mentioned on the promo page...

If you still have login issues with your Adobe ID (the updated email address) please access adobe.com -> Sign in -> Trouble signing in? to reset your password.

Please try that and let us know if that worked.

Kind regards,

Diana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines