• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SMS Workflow Notifications

LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I set up a cell number to receive SMS notifications from workflows.

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

@Brad - Now that I am thinking about this more, you should be able to edit this by going to the my details tab on the top right of the admin console when you are logged in as that user. This will udpate the cell number under Site Settings > Admin User.... the only downside is you can only edit if you are logged in as that user.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad,

You add the phone number under Site Settings > Admin Users. When you add or edit the user you have the option to put in a phone number. This is what is used for SMS when a user is assigned to the workflow and SMS is set as the method of communication.

‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brad

Assigning a role responsible with SMS notification will trigger the notification to the cell number stored in My Details of admin user.

So setup the user with details (cell number) , add the user to role and then assign that role to workflow notification.

Unfortunately we cannot add extra cell number as we add email address for sending workflow notification in "Also send Workflow Notification.."

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Thanks Mike, good to see you still hanging out here. Sanjit as well.

I Can't add a cell number to the user though. It's disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad

If you still have issues, contact us by live chat or open a support ticket, letting us know the site url and user for witch you have cell number field disabled

Thx

Silviu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Silviu,

i tried chat yesterday. It said I was number 1 in que and had a four minute wait. Half hour later I had to leave for a meeting.‌

I'll try again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

You can try now , no visitor is in the queue

Thx

Silviu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Brad You need to go to the website that you first added the user to in order to edit their details (cell phone number).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike,

With the site being my Partner Site it should be the first site that added me as a user? If that isn't it, then the first site is long gone by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Brad - Now that I am thinking about this more, you should be able to edit this by going to the my details tab on the top right of the admin console when you are logged in as that user. This will udpate the cell number under Site Settings > Admin User.... the only downside is you can only edit if you are logged in as that user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mikesallander wrote:

Thanks Mike! That's the ticket! I owe you a beer next time I see you. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines