Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website Mobile broken

LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on www.businesscatalyst.com

Not sure who this goes to now but the mobile aspects like the main menu especially on the home page are broken now.

After the changes and then undo of the changes for things like the home page these elements have become broken. I Can see the portfolio slider are now fixed though. I think someone just needs to sweep through the mobile elements and fix those up.

Thanks

TOPICS
Paid partner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

Our designer investigated this and can only reproduce it on iOS7. On 4 Android phones we tested and older iOS it does not reproduce.

Quick fix is on iOS 7 to change the screen orientation once.

We are looking at the full fix fthis, but it might be an issue with the media queries, in which case it is related to iOS and we cannot fix it. I'll keep you in the loop.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This May be an IOS safari issue maybe. There is an issue also with the BC date picker as if there are any fields after it, when closed you can not click them.

May be some CSS issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines