• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

worldsecuresystems is gone?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I thought things were getting shut down in March of 2020?

We were going to make sure that we had all the reports from previous years sales on the old sites before March, but:

• Cannot access the old site
  • Cannot even access worldsecuresystems.com (Domain for Sale)
  • Cannot access any kind of 'account' status on the main Catalyst site anymore

Did I miss something? or is it just ... what's done is done and they gave up?

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Hi There,

Worldsecuresystems is not gone. It has never had a site, it is a means to have a shared SSL hosting for all BC sites to create pages and secure post requests on forms for that. Going to any site with the SITENAME.worldsecuresystems.com everything is as it should be there.

Account access by logging in on the main site - https://businesscatalyst.com/admin/Index.aspx is fully working.

All the sites we manage still on BC are all still running.

If you are trying to access things, from what I c

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Worldsecuresystems is not gone. It has never had a site, it is a means to have a shared SSL hosting for all BC sites to create pages and secure post requests on forms for that. Going to any site with the SITENAME.worldsecuresystems.com everything is as it should be there.

Account access by logging in on the main site - https://businesscatalyst.com/admin/Index.aspx is fully working.

All the sites we manage still on BC are all still running.

If you are trying to access things, from what I can take from your post is that a site you have had has now been removed, either through being requested or more something to do with failed invoices/expiration.
In terms of a login you are trying to use if not working then these details are probably incorect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines