• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BC e commerce "discount codes"

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the BC e commerce "discount codes" module be used like merchant coupons? Or is there another way with BC?

If so can you point me to examples - how does it work with standard coupon designs?

Please Advise,

WillzShire

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce , Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want specific person discounts use the gift vouchers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean gift vouchers - just standard discount coupons that everyone can get from the wesite.

Can the BC e commerce "discount codes" module be used like merchant coupons? Or is there another way with BC?

If so can you point me to examples - how does it work with standard coupon designs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think your taking gift vouchers literally.

- Discount code: Keycode that more then one person can use to obtain a discount of varied options - One time use.

- Gift Voucher: A varied option of discount such as a fixed amount that is tied to a specifc person. If you use $20.00 of your 50.00 you stil have 30.00 you can use the gift voucher again until you have used up your amount.

This comes in an email you can style as you wish.

Also a product can be made into a gift.

If you mean loyality discounts etc, BC does not support that.

Better to explain what you want to achive more then anything. Example situaiton you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines