• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing clients directly for site extras - MAJOR ISSUE

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2013 Oct 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several clients who I have set up to pay for their own site extras on their own credit card.  Although the site hosting is billed to "Partner on Account".

This has been fone, except for the fact that so far 2 of these have come up with the issue that the clients' credit cards have expired and we need to update the credit card details.

It now appears after almost a month of trying to do this, that THERE IS NO WAY TO DO IT.  You can either change the whole thing over to being billed to the partner on account, or today I was told by support that due to a bug in the system, the ONLY way to deal with it is to DELETE the site extras, and then add them back in.   Unfortunately this means deleting the email accounts, losing the mail, and then having to recreate them!!  Am I the only person to ever run across this?? It is INSANE.

Iasked how would I even know WHICH email accounts are being deleted, and what happens in the case of extra storage?  I have not gotten an answer on that yet, but I am frankly appalled.  There HAS to be a way for Adobe to update a credit card already on file. 

Anyone else care to weigh in?

TOPICS
Paid partner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thanks for contacting us.

As previously advised via cases #49645 & #53504, at this point we don’t have a regular workflow for customers or partners to update a c/c being used for extras or to pay an extras outstanding invoice, for Consolidated Billing sites.

It’s an embarrassing fault of the system that engineering know about, but have not yet had the necessary resources to fix it.

Hence, please see below the workaround that is currently available for changing the c/c we have on file:-

The hosting plan is allowing you to have 10 email accounts. What you'll need to do is to remove the extra email accounts, from the admin area of the site > Site Settings > Email Accounts.  You can back -up the emails linked to the email accounts you have removed & import them after: http://kb.worldsecuresystems.com/kb/setup-email-accounts-microsoft-outlook1.html. After this process has been completed, you can re-add the extras, using the new c/c details. In this way you will update the c/c we have on file.

For more details about this process, please get back to case #53504.

Regards,

Florentina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume I can also change the settings in the partner portal to bill me on account for everything?   Then bill the client directly for the extras?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil,

A response has been provided to you via case #53504.

Best,

Florentina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines