• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canot send email Error SMTP: [554] 5.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay

Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me with this error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Hi,

The email account was suspended due to multiple spam activity. I have removed the limitation for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what is the affected email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing same event "<END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay" on newest email account. Had not seen for first 3 days, now suddenly, every attempt. Account has sent less than 30 emails total in it's lifetime.

Account is rick.barker@absspower.com

Please advise, and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And... Bump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The email account was suspended due to multiple spam activity. I have removed the limitation for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Gaurav!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii

im experiencing this same issue now with one of my email accounts. i am the admin of the account, where can i edit those settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please release limitations on carole.corriveau@sailnewport.org.  We have sent no spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sailfaster,

We have removed the suspension.

Regards,

Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for two of my emails accounts, greg@maxxonoutfitters.com & sales@maxxonoutfitters.com please help.

Thank you,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin, I have re-eabled the, greg@maxxonoutfitters.com account, the other one was already working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My account is getting the same error. How can the limitation be removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to keep trying to get the attention of one of their admins to do this for you. Good luck, took almost two weeks for me.

James P. O'Connor

Sent from my mobile phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2015 Jan 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same issue:

Error SMTP: [554] 5.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Please provide the email address for which you are getting this error.

Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been corrected, but as with most things here I cannot find a way to say that it has been answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay          ::  This has revisited us again.  john@nvwhs.com is getting this blocking the send emails.  They have not sent any groups of emails.  It looks like someone using the address as typed.  Can you reset this again for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corrected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Can admin please remove the limitation for me asap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ignaciog55060955, Can you please share the email address on which you are facing the issue while sending emails? Regards, Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for patricia.ryan@isaattractions.com.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please release limitations on andrea@molinebearing.com, I have sent no spam...thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the following email is bloqued. I can't send messages. Please release limitations on contact@gospelsound.ch as soon as possible. We haven't sent spam.

Thank you!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines