• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't login to Business Catalyst

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last Wednesday, I updated my creative cloud login email and password. I went to log into my business catalyst account today and neither the old login credentials or the new one worked. I asked to get the password reset email from the admin login page, but the email never came. Next I went to my website and it asked me to login before publishing, I clicked the password help link there and it did send me the email to reset the password. Once I was on the password reset page, I followed the prompts to enter the new password and the captcha, but when i pressed enter, it brought up the same page without any fields entered. I completed the page again and then it said error, this page cannot be located. Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 5.57.47 PM.png

Please assist, I manage two websites for nonprofits from my business catalyst accounts and I need to be able to access the admin portal and update the sites as soon as possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Hi,

Here is the correct link to connect

http://"yourwebsiteoncatalyst".worldsecuresystems.com/Admin

Try this.

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brittanyl98050737, May I know your old and new ID both and the site URL to which you are trying to login to? Regards, Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my old ID was blegasey@clarku.edu and my new ID is brittanylegasey@gmail.com. I'm trying to login to Administration Login

I manage the sites parkspirit.org and friendsofnewtonhill.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Have you found an issue ??

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email for help - https://businesscatalyst.com./contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have not found an issue. I have been trying to get in contact with BC for over two weeks and nothing is happening. Still an error when I try to login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is the correct link to connect

http://"yourwebsiteoncatalyst".worldsecuresystems.com/Admin

Try this.

Have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Business Catalyst team support helped me to connect  but I have another trouble when editing

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'rules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules

They told me that  error occurs when site is not correctly published by Muse Cc.

If someone from the Muse Cc support can resolve this, it would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems. I need to login, but lost my password. Stupid program to change password does not work. Tried online chat and the guy is beyond useless. Wasted way too much time with an incompetent guy who just kept telling me I was out of luck. Can anyone help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines