• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover deleted page?

LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to recover a deleted page that was deleted accidently?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

If you know the page ID you can access a recently deleted page in the admin by using the admin pages URL:

https://<<YOUR SITE NAME>>.worldsecuresystems.com/Admin/WebPages_Detail.aspx?PageID=<<PAGE ID>>

But it won't let you save that version. You'll need to copy contents out and save a new version.

Alternatively, if it's just HTML content on the page you need to retrieve you can try searching the web archive for a cached/saved version of that page. Might not be 100% up-to-date but better than nothin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know the page ID you can access a recently deleted page in the admin by using the admin pages URL:

https://<<YOUR SITE NAME>>.worldsecuresystems.com/Admin/WebPages_Detail.aspx?PageID=<<PAGE ID>>

But it won't let you save that version. You'll need to copy contents out and save a new version.

Alternatively, if it's just HTML content on the page you need to retrieve you can try searching the web archive for a cached/saved version of that page. Might not be 100% up-to-date but better than nothing.

Wayback Machine

Or, as silly as it sounds, contact support and they may be able to reinstate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Adam. I was able to reconstruct the page from a Way Back MAchine archive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still annoyed I was not able to finish and release an app I had built that had part function around this. Every time you saved a page it would log the page ID and you had a page list of all deleted pages and could restore them at any time. Worked for webapps as well.

Due to some of the things BC team had issues with though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines