• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support Submission System Does Not Work!

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried submitting a bunch of support tickets to get help from adobe on a billing issue and the support submit system does not work at all. 

https://bcsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#

Everytime I submit a support request the page reloads with no success or error message, & when I check submitted open tickets the system says there are none.

Help! Any recommendations?

Just as a side note, frankly not having a working support portal is beyond BS IMO, this needs to be recified immediatley but doubtful that happens when I have to post to the knowledgebase about this  issue to get actual support from Adobe... where is the support I am still paying for??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rblackfox,

There was an outage from Zendesk for few hours on Friday which was resolved later in the day. Can you please try to submit a ticket now? If that does not work, please clear cache and cookies from your browser and then try to submit a case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines