Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Rings/Vignetting with Tamron 17-70 Lens on Fuji XT-4

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I hope you can help me with this, it's driving me insane.

I noticed the problem first when shooting into a blue sky with clouds at a wedding, then I saw the problem on a table the next shoot as well. Now I checked with a white wall and found that Lightroom actually does this to my newly picked up Tamron 17-70 2.8 (on a Fuji XT-4)

I'm having crazy rings and vignetting with the Tamron lens, first thought it's the lens, but it's Lightroom adding the crazy rings. Since when I'm importing there's nothing, but when i hover over the image and select it, it takes a second and then Lightroom adds them to the picture, as if it where implementing a lens correction, but horribly wrong. Turning off Lens Profile / Correction doesn't do anything, once it's there it's there. Also the JPEG looks fine, it's only the raw file. 

Attached are the two images, it's easy to tell which one is the JPEG sooc and which is the RAW file out of Lightroom with the "vignette" 

Can you please tell me how to fix this, and what is going on there?

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Update:

Greetings all,

Updates for the Adobe Photography Products have been released.  The August 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
77 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2024 Sep 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i just got an email from Robisa (Tamron official representative in Portugal and Spain).

"Just use Capture One"

That makes me think that in the long run might be a solution... Every now and then i found Adobe software to be buggy and kinda slow. I miss the days when Lr 5 would just fly in almost any computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds good!

Votes

Translate

Translate