• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

13.1 causes Mac system crash

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PLEASE please... fix this problem!

Camera Raw 13.1 causes complete system freeze (mac).

I really love all the new features, but this is not workable.

resently reverted back to 12.4 and now I miss the nice grading and local adjustment toggle options.

ADOBE please look into this problem!!!

We would love to start working with 13 again but a bug fix is much needed.

Thanks Thijme

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been dealing with the same issue. My iMac freeze for a few seconds when trying to use the Texture slide on Photoshop, also when using the cropping tool on Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No issues on my Mac FWIW. 

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

(Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

This action only affects the items found in the preferences dialog box. Numerous program settings are stored in the Adobe Photoshop Preferences file, including general display options, file-saving options, performance options, cursor options, transparency options, type options, and options for plug‑ins and scratch disks. Brushes (and lots of other setting) are not affected by the above instructions for deleting preferences. You may wish to make a screen capture of the settings in the Preferences dialog to reset them prior to deleting of this file. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines