• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 13.2 Not Installed

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud says that ACR 13.2 is installed, but RAW files open in 12.4  I uninstalled CS5, and Bridge 2021, per the instructions of other potential solutions, but still no luck. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac (you didn't specify OS) the path is:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CC/File Formats

Check there. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm running Mojave...10.14.6. The ACR plugin in the path you specified is v12.4, yet Creative Cloud is telling me that I'm "Up To Date" with v13.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same deal with me. ACR says I'm up to date on the cloud, but I can't open it. When I try to "Open in Camera Raw" from inside my updtated bridge, it DOES open, but without the toolbar. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, I'm running Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines