• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 13 enhanced zoom doesn't work

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find anyway to select an area in an image to zoom into in ACR 13. I use Windows 10. I've updated all LRC, PS, and ACR to latest versions. Holding CNTL key and trying to select an area in image with mouse does nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I do manage to pull open a box (Shiftkey + mouse click + drag), but the box does not zoom in. It looks like a rectangular selection in PS, but nothing happens.

Moreover, the 'slide-zoom' (do not know if it's called that way, I mean click and slide from left to right or vice versa to zoom in and out) does not work, which is very annoying! Perhaps it was axed altogher??!! Hope not!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant Cntl, not Shift, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work-around. Switch your right-handed mouse to left-handed mouse or the other way around. Then the issue is resolved, except your mousing with your wrong hand.

Please Adobe can you solve this problem really fast!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turned out PS was not working correctly either after update. I returned to former version and hope that they will fix all the issues very fast, as you said!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines