• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR presets and Profiles

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again- I'm trying once moe to see if anyone can help. At the lst CC update I noticed some of my profiles and presets were missing. Upon some searching I discovered that some were in C:\ProgramData\CameraRaw\Settings and some were in C:\User\MyName AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings.  There were some profiles in the latter directory but did not show up in ACR! I've tried reinstalling those that didn't show up in ACR (without deleteing them from the directory) and got a message saying 'already installed'! Adobe help mentions I should use the AppData adress to install the xmp files into. Does anyone know if there is a place in Camera Raw to point to a certain address to install these files. Enclosed is a screen shot but I'm not sure if it will help. I think I may have to reinstall Photoshop and reinstall the Profiles and Presets. I just don't want to! 🙂 Thank You ion advance for anyone's help. Gary Fern BTW- Even though I know my way around the computer a bit, I don't know if it is a 'directory' or 'address' where the xmp files are located

For Adobe Help Program Data Address.jpg

For Adobe Help Program Data Address # 1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to do this is simply use the Import Preset command from the flyout menu:

ImportPreset.jpg

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/CameraRaw/Setting

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/Camera Raw/[version]

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You- I think this will be more help than your last answer. I did appreciate the last answer, but this looks more to the point in answering the lacation. I'll e printing this out and get on it. I'll make sure I post correct if it works. Thaniks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines