• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush is not working in Camera Raw 10.2

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this terrible problem 4 days now: Adjustment brush is not working in Camera Raw 10.2

I have this problem since the last actualization.

I downloaded the zip file for Camera Raw as told in the forums, update Camera Raw with that file (otherwise It was already updated sin the last update), contact the local customer support, contact the remote asistance support, received an email, did what the email said and still not working.

Is the second time I have to contact Adobe support for main problems since I use an Asus Zenbook. I don't know what it is.

I use the suscription Adobe Photoshop service and Windos OS and I have more problems than people that use Mac OS with a non suscription service.

Please, HELP. I work with this. Each day I delay in my work I'm loosing precious time. If I don't work, I can't pay, and if I can't pay and the pay suscription doesn't work, well,, unfortunately Adobe is pushing me to the illegal. Please. Help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

I'm using Camera Raw 10.2 on Windows 10. All I can do is ask the obvious. Have you adjusted the flow and density appropriately? I just checked on my computer and the adjustment brush seems to be working properly. What operating system do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Camera Raw 10.2 on Windows 10. All I can do is ask the obvious. Have you adjusted the flow and density appropriately? I just checked on my computer and the adjustment brush seems to be working properly. What operating system do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. I must admit I didn't check in the right way for the obvious. I set all my paremeters in 0 but not in the "double click on the arrow" adjustment for flow and density. Thanks again for your patience and comprehend. You were more helpful than the customer service which, I understand, are not Phosothop users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines