• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge not syncing with ACR

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have just update my photoshop to 21.2 and Bridge to 10.1.0 and I have a problem.  I am on a mac and my normal method of opening files is to go into bridge, see the RAW file that I want, double click it and open it in ACR.  I then make the necessary adjustments, crops etc and then save the RAW file.  In the past the next time I go into bridge and review my RAW files any previous changes and crops are visible and the files look just as I had left them the previous time.   However after this update, whenever I update my RAW files and save them, the changes are not visible in Bridge (ie. I still see the RAW file as it originally was without any changes). The changes only become visible whenever I open up the file in Photoshop and then they are visible.      I have tried reinstalling the software but still get the same result.     Any idea what the problems could be and how do I resolve it ? or can someone advise how to get back to the previous version of Bridge (where everything worked fine) so that I can reinstall it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 10.10.163? Go "About Bridge" and ensure you're up to date. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I made sure i was upto date, however i have now gone back a version and all is working fine again.   I will just avoid any further updates for now.   Thanks for your reply it is appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines