Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw Edits

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using Bridge and Adobe Camera Raw to edit my photos for awhile now, and all of the sudden I am having a problem I have never had before. I finish editing my photos in Raw and save them to a folder on my computer. When I open them on my computer, they look fine, the edit is showing up and not the original. However, when I upload the photos to my website or to google drive, or even open them on another computer, they are showing up unedited (the original photo) rather than the edit I saved. I have been using this program and never had this problem. I did the same thing I have done every single time, and for some reason this is happening. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi meganwert51,

on one hand I assume you're not unfamiliar with Camera Raw and it's editing functionality because you say you've been editing in RAW for a while. On the other hand, I have a feeling that you're not familiar with the purpose of Camera Raw editing and it's aftermath because you're barely providing any information on your workflow.

If you could provide more info on that matter, I or someone else on this forum will be glad to enlighten you.

Do you know what the sidecar .xmp file is? And where is it saved?

In which file format do you save your RAW-files after processing in Camera RAW? As a .DNG-file?

What viewer do you use on the other computer? Is that Bridge as well?

If you say "upload to your website", is that in the context of using your website as a cloud storage solution or are you viewing the images after they've been inserted into or added to a webpage that is being viewed with a browser?

Eventually, what are your color profiles settings when editing or saving?

Thats's just some basic information to know what your issue really is and where to look to get it solved.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines