• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PNG Converter 12.2.0.387

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought Canon M6 MkII. My old version of Photoshop will not read the .CR3 files. Downloaded latest version of PNG converter. When I select folder with Raw files in it no files appear and there is message "no items match your search"

Thought maybe file format was to new so tried pointing to folder that I had older .CR2 files in but, got same message. Why is the converter not recognizing my files are there some settings that need to be changed somewhere? 

One more thing, I tried to uninstall the program and then reinstall but, when I try to uninstall the program does not show in list of programs that can be removed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

The DNG (not PNG) converter works on the folder level, and will not display files in the Select Source folder dialog, and seeing "no items match your search" is normal.

When you click the Select button in the dialog, all raw files in the folder will be converted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DNG (not PNG) converter works on the folder level, and will not display files in the Select Source folder dialog, and seeing "no items match your search" is normal.

When you click the Select button in the dialog, all raw files in the folder will be converted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about Typo. I think I got it working. Assumed files to be converted would be displayed. Thank You. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines