• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After I tweak an image in Adobe raw and click open, it will not open in photoshop.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am a using a laptop and have had not issues with previous versions of photoshop. But now after I edit a picture in adobe bridge Photoshop 2022 will not automatically open image. I got it to work a couple of times but most of the time photoshop opens but not the picture.  I can go into  photoshop and open images but pics do not automatically open when I clike open in raw.

Any ides??

Thanks

Jeff

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So one thing I just stumbled on is if I just double click the raw image it will open in raw and I click open and image will open in photoshop. But if I right click on raw image and select open in raw and  edit pic then slick open in raw photoshop will not open image.   Seems like a bug to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appears to be working correctly here with Right Click or Double Click from Bridge>CR>PS

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Interesting, as if I don't double click pic will not open in Photoshop.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines