• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating bridge, Lightroom & Camera Raw - performance is very slowly

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update today, i started with Bridge and want to adjust a photo in camera raw, the program are very slowly and it is not possible to work with that. Please fix that problem as soon as psossible!!!

before this update it was a good workflow in normal speed but now it is horrable!!!!

If i adjust the brightness or a another adjustment - i have to wait round about 30 sec. to one minute before it is possible to continue with workflow!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Camera Raw. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on along with your computers operating system & configuration?

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Camera Raw by going to the Camera Raw Preferences through Bridge or Photoshop, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch the apps to check if that helps.

You can also try resetting the preferences of Camera Raw using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html#ResetCameraRawpreferences

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cmaera raw crahes freezes and halts when using certain sliders . Has this been sorted yet.  Mac using catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines