• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Converting Raw photos in the order they were taken

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Bridge and convert a shoot from RAW and save to JPEG they do not save in the order they were taken?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

well, you have the sort option set to Sort by Filename and you've renamed the files, so why would they be organize by time? if you want to sort by time, then change the sort settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidb10695725,

Sorry that your batch conversion of raw images to Jpeg from Bridge does not save in correct order.

Could you please let us know the version of Bridge, Photoshop and Camera raw you have installed? Also, what is the expected order of images and what is the outcome you're getting. A screenshot of the batch conversion settings and the incorrect order of images would be helpful.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Cloud, Canon 5D, I would just like them in the order I took them, the highlighted shows them in order then once I use the RAW filters and save the pictures I get what's above the highlighted picture and as you will see they are out of order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not understanding your dilemma here, but maybe I'm just a little too dense. In both instances it seems that the images are sorted alpha numerically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, you have the sort option set to Sort by Filename and you've renamed the files, so why would they be organize by time? if you want to sort by time, then change the sort settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines