• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big Sur, Camera Raw 11.4.1, Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Mac OS, Camera Raw and Photoshop but all of my labels in Camera Raw are missing and when I try to view Camera Raw Preferences - same thing.  Has anyone experienced this and how do I resolve it?  I should've waited to do this until after I was finished editing 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I recently updated my Mac OS, Camera Raw and Photoshop"

How recent?  ACR is now at Version 13.1  (ie. three versions after 11.4)

Check in your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App for all updates to Photoshop and ACR.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Gov computers are using CC2019 Camera Raw 11.4.1 - I have no text in interface in Camera RAW. No labels on controls at all. Have changed Mac OS Appearance preference to Light. No help. Anyone have an answer to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you should update photoshop to CC 2021 and camera raw to 13.4 using the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines