• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camara raw is crashing my entire system IMac

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jan 13 2021 the new camara raw is crashing my entire system IMac, I just instaled it and I can't do anything

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I downgraded to 12.4 and that allowed me to actually edit my photos. I'll stay at 12.4 until Adobe fixes this issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#HowtoinstallCameraRawplugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked to tech support and they gave me a solution, if you go to Photoshop preferences/ performance and check off the box USE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR, and then go to preferences/ camera raw/ performance and turn off the USE GRAPHIC PROCESSOR  now is working fine it will affect Premiere and After Effects the same way, they said I could upgrade my graphic card, hopefully this gets solve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Camera Raw and Lightroom both crash the iMac. I'm beginning to wonder if they test products BEFORE release !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked to tech support and they gave me a solution, if you go to Photoshop preferences/ performance and check off the box USE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR, and then go to preferences/ camera raw/ performance and turn off the USE GRAPHIC PROCESSOR now is working fine it will affect Premiere and After Effects the same way, they said I could upgrade my graphic card, hopefully this gets solve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines