Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Profiles missing from within photoshop ACR latest updates

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Profiles missing from within photoshop ACR latest updates

I had some colorchecker passport for camera dcp profiles which were originally under the Calibration menu/ Camera Profile drop down tab, which is now missing in the new update for ACR.

They do not show up under the new Presets  tab in ACR

They do show up in Lightroom, but I need to work within Photoshop & Bridge for my work flow

Any suggestions to access these profiles again while working in Photoshop or Bridge with Raw files?

Untitled-2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

It seems to be working now as long as I try to open a camera profile that was done with the exact same camera eg. Nikon D850, 800 or D3s.

Take a new image of your ColorChecker within a image and save it as a DNG to make your Profile and save it when it usually allows you to do so.

Open up ACR and it should be in a profile folder now, see attached image.

Not sure why it was missing before because I was sure I was following the correct procedure earlier.

Untitled-11.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new profile dropdown has been moved from Calibration to the Basic panel in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the direction.

As you can see from my image below, the camera profiles are still no where to be found in ACR.

The colorchecker profiles do show up in the Profile drop down in Lightroom.

Correct me if I am still missing something...

Profiles1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, wish i could help further but i'm not sure what's happening there. The Profile Categories between LR and ACR should be identical, but the Profiles that you have circled in LR should be at the bottom of the list in a category called User Profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for your help, maybe someone else may have a solution

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to be working now as long as I try to open a camera profile that was done with the exact same camera eg. Nikon D850, 800 or D3s.

Take a new image of your ColorChecker within a image and save it as a DNG to make your Profile and save it when it usually allows you to do so.

Open up ACR and it should be in a profile folder now, see attached image.

Not sure why it was missing before because I was sure I was following the correct procedure earlier.

Untitled-11.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines