• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 10.1 plugin needed

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many years ago I bought Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 6 as stand alone versions. I got a new computer and I am trying to move these programs to my new computer. They are installed and working but when I try to move a photo from LR to PS it says I need adobe camera raw 10.1. If I knew what the plugin file was called I could try to do a search on my old system to see if I still have it, or need to be able to download it again. I am wondering if there is a way to get the plugin and/or I could just copy the camera raw folders from my old system into the same spot on my new system. I found a download on filehorse.com, but I am leery of downloading an .exe from a 3rd party source. Thanks

Windows 10

Photoshop CS6

Lightroom 6

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop cs6 can only use up to camera raw 9.1.1

In photoshop go to Help>Updates to get camera raw 9.1.1 and hopefully that will solve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's the free DNG Converter for backward compatibility after you install 9.1.1:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines