Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 12 and earlier flickers and blinks

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I m a user of ASUS zenbook 480FL 14" laptop (win 10 x64)  with 2 graphic cars (intel 620 and gforce mx250)
i have photoshop CC2017 and lightroom 2015 and also adobe camera raw 12. When i open camera raw i have a massive screen blinking only when my laptop is connected to a power adaptor, when i plug off the adaptor everything is fine. Photoshop and lightroom work without problem. I searched everywhere on net and cant find a solution so mabye some of you face this kind of problem.
p.s. I tried with other power adapter and same, did all the win10 instructions about flickering and same, reinstall all drivers and all combinations of driver sources and same, i did all the performance settings for graphic card in Ps and camera raw and all the same, when i disable Intel GPU and set only on Gforce blinking is less than before and very interesting when i open task bar to see the performane in photoshop with gforce GPU and put the taskbar above the Ps platform there is blinking during the mouse moving ( without adapter plugged). Ps CC 2017 and camera support Gforce mx250 card.

I tried almost everything and still the same. If anyone has a solution or recommendation out of all listed procedures from above i ll be very thankful to try.

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

As you have tried updating the drivers for the Graphic cards already, you can try uninstalling the NVIDIA drivers completely and then installing the latest drivers again from scratch from NVIDIA's website. Also, have you checked for BIOS updates for your machine? At times, these kind of issue can be fixed by BIOS updates as well.

To check if there are BIOS updates available for your machine, you can visit the manufacturers website or contact there customer support.

(Please update Photoshop and Lightroom to the latest versions)

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines