• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 13.0 works slow from LR Edit in Adobe Photoshop 2021 function

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! "Edit in Adobe Photoshop 2021" function in LR works very slow with Camera Raw 13.0 on my new and much faster computer (check specs bellow, Acronis True Image protection disabled). It takes almost 9 seconds to load with already opened PS application and when loaded PS don't switch active window from LR. I tried to install Camera Raw 12.4 and if i select "Render using Lightroom" in warning dialog then it open fast (2 sec) and switch active window to the PS (but with auto-save new version in LR catalog). If i select "Open Anyway" it opens for 9 seconds again.

Also i noticed that old system loads all 4 available CPU threads 80+ percent during "Edit in Photoshop" process but new system loads only one CPU thread a time during it (actually it swiches several threads one by one with 80%+ loads).

Specs:
Old system: Windows 7, Intel i5-3570, PS 21.02, LR 9.1.
New system: Windows 10, AMD 3960x, PS 22.01, LR 10.0.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extra info: old system haven't GPU acceleration for the Camera Raw (it shows "not compatible" in settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines