Camera Raw 13.2.0.738 super slow and lagging

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
since upgrading to Camera Raw 13.2 and Photoshop 22.3.0 I'm facing massive lags in both programs. Adobe Camera Raw, usually always fast and reliable, is suddenly showing annoying problems. For example: Using the upright tool to straight out an image (Architecture) with 2 vertical and 2 horizontal lines is completely out of control. The magnifying glass and the lines are not moving synchronal with the movement of my mouse. There are massives lags! The same goes for the zoom tool. When working in Photoshop and making changes, for example in curves, typing in new numbers/values is super slow and lagged. You can even watch the values (and the result to the image) changing with delay. All my software is up to date. Working on macOs Catalina 10.15.7.

I'm so disappointed!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to add: Making changes to the performance settings in Photoshop didn't help either. Another new issue (feature??) I forgot to mention: In Camera raw using the up/down keys while hovering over some adjustments will change these values. This is pretty annoying when using these keys to move between several images and you don't recognize or forget that your mouse is laying upon some adjustments values.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines