• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 14.3.0.1072 This is not a good direction, please allow again the retouching panels

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Masks might be fine when you want to fine tune a single image, but when I want to do 100 quickly, individually, the retouching panel and use worked well and quickly. NOW, I can't do any dodging burning, color correction, sky work, etc without a mask, that's a POS.  I don't have to have these shots spit shined, nut they do have to be balanced with lighting controls and shadow and hoghlight control which you have now removed un;less in a mask.  Why do you need to make it that 

How do I reload those controls to allow super fast editing?

No, I don't do anything in Lightroom, everything is in CRaw/PS.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These tools have always applied "a mask". You want the brush tool fast; type the K key and assign by brushing, the 'mask' and alter the sliders to (as an example) dodge or burn. Type the M key, you're out of that mode. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/masking.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines