Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW 16 Settings

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a very old graphic card (yeah, I know ...) and I saw that with Camera RAW 16 the option to set "Use Graphics Processor" to Off is no longer available.

I was wondering if anyone found a workaround for this.

Currently I use a standalone Camera RAW 15.5 installer, but I would very much like to use the new features of the version 16 on my old laptop.

It is not possible now to use it because the version 16 available settings are only Custom and Auto.

In Custom, both options are grayed out, unaccessible.

I know there are others who encountered this problem and I thought I might ask for a solution.

The model of my graphic card is in the print screen attached. The OS is Windows 10.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @NovAlex1016. Welcome to the Camera Raw Community. I'll clarify this for you. 

With the recent changes, Camera Raw requires limited or full acceleration via a compatible GPU device. You can learn more about this change & other manual methods to troubleshoot GPU compatibility: https://adobe.ly/4cYGNs9

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines