• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw adjustments not following through to Photoshop layers

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem before but now it's back with vengence!

I shoot interiors so work with between 2 and 20 layers normally.

I adjust shadows, highlights and shadows on Camera RAW via Bridge and then...

Tools > Photoshop > "Load Files into Photoshop as Layers"

Quite often (again) the changes I make in Camera RAW don't follow through to Photoshop.

i.e the first layer I increase brightness and reduce shadows but in Photoshop the layer just shows as if I haven't made any adjustments. It's costing me hours and hours of work.

Can anyone help please?

I posted several months ago but nobody had any ideas. Adobe please??

I haven't made any changes, my PS and all apps are up to date and working on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) 

3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

The only sollution I can find is to re-start my iMac but that's not suitable as I'd spend hours of my day re-starting.

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent the last two days on chat with Adobe trying to fix the same exact issue. The Adobe support people had me try everything to fix it and nothing worked. 

I'm on a 2019 iMac, ios Montery v 12.1, 

Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB

After losing the connection with them for the second time I decided to try re-installing my IOS. It seemed to work last night but then today it is not working again.

This is very frustrating because it slows me down tremendously when processing my jobs. 

Mine does not work even if I restart the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One work around I found was to open all files in camera raw and save as tifs. Then edit them as you normally would. That seems to work for me... so far 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see that just today, there are now updates to Photoshop and ACR? Try updating and report back if that issue still exists.

Author ā€œColor Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I updated last night and it looks like I got that last update. So it is still not working with the most recent versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Guys, it's now 2023 and my Camera Raw changes stil aren't always following through when the files open in PS. Adobe. Please sort this?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines