• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw and Sony A1

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed and desperate with the development quality of Camera Raw and Sony A1, the photographs appear broken, especially at high ISO, the colors the same, it is a very big problem, because no matter how much I retouch, it does not improve, instead I have Tried the trial version of Capture One 21 and the sky was opened, the colors appear as I take them and high ISO comes out well and defined. Gentlemen of Adobe this cannot be if I am paying I want the best and you are not giving it to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cm64746914 How do you like the camera so far though? Perhaps there are some answers for you here:

Adobe Raw

For the support of the Sony a1 raw files the following minimum versions are required:

Lightroom CC:v4.2 or higher
Lightroom Classic:v10.2 or higher
Adobe Camera Raw:v13.2 or higher

One new feature worth mentioning in Camera Raw 13.2 is Super Resolution, this doubles the linear resolution of a photo. See this blog post from Adobe for further details. From the ACR team: Super Resolution (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have everything updated, from which these updates come out, camera included, the issue is that the Adobe engine does not reveal well and the photographs appear broken, light and iso!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cm64746914 Understood. It would be helpful if you could post some examples of what you consider broken for further evaluation here by the Community. Is that possible for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are wedding photographs, I will carefully see which one I select and upload here the interpretation made by each developer.
With the Sony A9, A9II and A7III I have never had this problem but with the Sony A1 the Adobe engine in Lightroom and Camera Raw does not work well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, even just a severely cropped version of your image where the problem exists will be helpful. You don't have to show us the entire frame. And if you can show us two zoomed in examples, one with a wedding image and one with a completely different type of image (whatever is out your back door, for instance) that would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines