• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Anomaly

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing an anomaly when using Camera Raw within Ps CS6. The image below shows that its like a box within a box.  This is not in the original images, nor is it a result of stacking the images.  The boxes become more pronounced when applying more 'Clarity' in Camera Raw, but never goes away totally.  The image below has the Clarity turned way up so you can see what I'm seeing, but even turned way down, it is still visable but faint.

Has anyone else seen this, or know a solution?  I need the clarity to bring out some of the finer detail of the corona.

Thanks

Lines.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last version of Camera Raw compatible with Photoshop CS6 is version 9.1.1. It would be interesting to compare a conversion with the latest version which is Camera Raw 9.12. There will be no more enhancements, improvements or updates for Camera Raw for Photoshop CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version I was given with Adobe Cloud Photo was version 9.12.

This really doesn't answer the question to my issue, but thanks none the less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well now I'm really confused. If you are using the Creative Cloud, why are you using Photoshop CS6 instead of Photoshop CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... you are correct.  It is PS CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any chance you could provide a link to a sample raw image that exhibits this behavior?

You can post the link here or send the link directly to me at ccastleb@adobe.com.

Regards,

- Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had some NEF's loaded on a Google Drive.  Let me copy some of the RAW's and I'll provide the link to your directly to your adobe email account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, would you mind sharing your Workflow Options (e.g. color space, bit depth, etc.)?

A screen shot of the Workflow Options dialog should suffice.

Thanks,

- Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines