• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw can't complete Super Resolution

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently been attemting to generate Super Resolution files from raw files and have been seeing this message:

file enhance dialog.JPG

I've had uniformly good success and great results with the Enhance utility. I recently updated to PS Ver 23.4.1 so I reinstalled PS ver 23.3.2. Unfortunately< I'm seeing the same error message.  The raw files are Sony A6500 .ARW raws. Conversions to the standard sized output go without a hitch.

Has anyone else out there run into this problem and (hopefully) come to an understanding of what's going on and how to fix it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its broken as usual. Use NeRF or some superresolution autoencoder online. Adobe wont fix this, they got the whole machine learning application part wrong. Its super buggy, forget it. Plus they hide behind free members so even if you had an OpenCV solution, they wont show up to listen. I have a python3 script that does this flawlessly. The platform is showing its weakness, it still hasnt fixed the file > save as problem. So dont hold hope for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem with my ARW on Mac. Can you zip and upload a sample so I can test on this end. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, folks.  Thanks for your atention on this.  Interestingly, if I load PS ver 23.4.1 on my old Surface Book with its underpowered graphics processor and much lower memory, it performs Enchance protocols just fine using the same prefences as for  my desktop.  So, it looks like this is a personal rather than an app problem that is probably due to some memory corruption or some such thing on my desktop.  AARRGGHH. If and when I figure it out, I'll post thte results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines